Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
loopup2u

The ADK Fleet: Your ships in Star Citizen (Version 2.0)-----[UPDATED 05-03-2015]

Apparently I can't edit posts while using mobile. I bought an Orion when they were on sale. Hooray for lifetime insurance.....lets go crash one!

@[member='Elmo'] Like it was suggested in the first post of this thread, it would be much more helpful if when someone makes changes to their ships, they simply create a new post. That way we do not have to go through 50+ or 100+ posts, checking to see if someone just decided to edit their original post.

Well I'm most likely gonna melt my orion at some point with the amount of orions we have in org I only bought one thinking we were gonna have a lack of them

Ship update, went from 

Freelancer MIS

Mustang Gamma

JumpWorks 325a    to

Redeemer and a Mustang Alpha.

MISC Starfarer Tanker -  (LTI)

F7C-M Super Hornet -  (LTI)

Drake Caterpillar - (LTI)

Cutlass - (LTI)

MISC Freelancer - (LTI)

Anvil Hornet - (LTI) + F7A Military Hornet Upgrade

Origin 300I - (LTI)

Vanduul Fighter - (LTI)

Constellation Andromeda - (LTI)

----

An upset wife over how much I have spent on a "digital" product - (LTI)

Have some military hardware but focus will be more on space trucking.

Mustang Alpha here

as for roles not sure yet but exploration is one.

Vanduul Fighter - (LTI)

Super Hornet -  (LTI)

Merchantman -  (LTI)

Xi'an Scout - (LTI)

Idris-P - (LTI)

Javelin - (LTI)

Carrack - (LTI)

Retaliator - (LTI)

Starfarer - (LTI)

Reclaimer - (LTI)

Orion - (LTI)

Vanguard (Today) - (LTI)

I'll probably be interested in a variety of roles, but will end up in whatever the organization needs.

New update on inventory,

Ship update, went from 

Freelancer MIS

Mustang Gamma

JumpWorks 325a   

Redeemer

to  Vanguard(still in concept mode)

Aurora LN( for game package

and last Mustang Alpha, plus a Gladius( a rental )

Edited by Gritmos

Constellation Andromeda

Freelancer MIS

Mustang Delta

Mustang Omega

Gladius

Cutlass Blue

+Vanguard

We have updated the first post of the thread to add a few charts. The Charts are updated in real-time, so every time we go and either add people and/or ships to the spreadsheet, these charts automatically change.

The three charts we are using as of now are titled the Role Chart, the Ship (No Variants) Chart, and the All Ships Chart.

For the Role Chart we broke each ship(including variants) down and assigned them Roles. We derived the roles, from the descriptions on the Ship Stats page on the RSI Site. The chart is a reflection of the ships being sorted by assigned role, and sorted in a descending order from the most prevalent to least common roles for our current fleet make-up. Below there will be the list of ships and assigned roles, we know some of these assignments are subjective, and possibly could change.

For the Ship (No Variants) Chart we simply combined all the variants into the base chassis. We sorted them in a descending order from the most prevalent to least common ship chassis for our current fleet make-up.

For the All Ships Chart, it is a chart reflecting each and every ship and variant, that is in our current fleet make-up. The chart is not sorted by any manor.

[hr]

Link to First Post - http://www.adkgamers.com/topic/110167-the-adk-fleet-your-ships-in-star-citizen-version-20-updated-04-02-2015/?p=353487

[hr]

List of Ships & Assigned Roles

c58aef89f6.png

very nice on the charts...

and I'm gonna be that guy

Minus one 350R

plus one Vangaurd

Takuetsu Consolidated Outland Mustang

Starfarer wiht lifetime insurance

Constellation Phoenix with lifetime insurance (The double rarity, mmmmm)

My main focus will change  relatively fast. When the game first comes out, I will modify my Starfarer for exploration self-sustaining explorer. The fleet needs intel and that's what I will provide. When the PU begins to take shape and everything settles down, I will focus on trade / transport and fleet defence / support.

....We derived the roles, from the descriptions on the Ship Stats page on the RSI Site....

Vanguard can also be played as fwd scout or bomber though... not necessarily full combat?

@[member='BookD20'] I think it goes without saying, that most people involved with Star Citizen understand that players will be able to use most any ship for a variety of purposes. The ships are being categorized under their primary role, as described by RSI. From its' inception the Vanguard (A.K.A. Bulldog) has always been a "Long-Range Fighter." Can you use the 16 freight units in a F7C Hornet to transport cargo? Sure you can. But to call it a transport ship is an argument in semantics.

Vanguard's RSI Description -

"A hard-charging bulldog of a fighter which features extensive forward-mounted weaponry designed to tear through the shields and armor of other spacecraft. So-named because their multiple-jump range allows them to form the vanguard of any military expedition, Vanguards have seen extensive service against the Vanduul."

We feel quiet secure with our decision to assign it the combat role. Can it fulfill other role besides combat? Of course it can. Is combat its' primary role? Clearly.

f9e6696428.jpg

Bye bye to my

Hornet F7C-R Tracker

Origin Jumpworks 300i

Hello! Aegis Vanguard - LTI

Ships right now

Aegis Vanguard- LTI

Mustang Alpha

Excellent choice my friend. :)

I melted MY Aurora and picked me up one of those fine looking Gladius's tonight! 

I AM SO SUPER EXCITED

I cant wait im downloading the the update now and we all know thats about 2500000303403 GBs so maybe in about 1 hour ill be able to at least go sit in this bad boy!

Loopup2u's Ships

At this current time I have the following ships;  

Orion (LTI)

Vanguard (LTI)

I couldn't resist the Vanguard, so I melted my Gladius & Avenger for it. 

It is very hard to narrow down a singular type of game-play I plan on doing, so I will list the ones that will be my immediate focus. I am really interested in the Trading/Transport professions to give my bank accounts some girth to them. I think information running and electronic warfare, could feel very cool and covert. I am looking forward on using the Vanguard to run protection duties on trade caravans. I am supper excited about going off into an asteroid belt with my fellow ADK members and mining some precious materials, as we crack jokes and have an excellent time on TS :)

Hello yall,

i have a freelancer max

cant wait tell they let me fly it its a 2 man 280 freight unit multipurpose ship big guns and huge cargo hold

powerend by 4x arc elite 400 / 8x xitech / 1x leaper jump engine

Exploration, Trading/Transport, Bounty Hunting, Salvaging, Smuggling

Loopup2u's Ships

At this current time I have the following ships;  

Orion (LTI)

Vanguard (LTI)

I couldn't resist the Vanguard, so I melted my Gladius & Avenger for it. 

It is very hard to narrow down a singular type of game-play I plan on doing, so I will list the ones that will be my immediate focus. I am really interested in the Trading/Transport professions to give my bank accounts some girth to them. I think information running and electronic warfare, could feel very cool and covert. I am looking forward on using the Vanguard to run protection duties on trade caravans. I am supper excited about going off into an asteroid belt with my fellow ADK members and mining some precious materials, as we crack jokes and have an excellent time on TS :)

My thoughts exactly. Especially if it takes place in an unsecured area of the galaxy, so we'd have a couple of fighters covering us while we mine rare minerals that sell for millions of credits!  :lol:

Hey guys just joining ADK and just to let yall know my ships:

Super hornet

Mustang Alpha

RSI Aurora

Freelancer

Constellation Andromenda

300i w/ 325a Upgrade