Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

Hi.I was wondering if  i could get some champion ideas.I am looking for champions for the following roles!

1.Top

2.Mid

3.ADC/Bot

Thank you for all of you who give me ideas for good champions to play!

What do you want?  Like do you prefer an assassin play style, or living artillery in terms of mid lane.  Do you want to be a fighter or a bruiser top, or would you rather want to play a tank, or a tanky mage that dishes out lots of damage.  Do you want a right clicking spammer for bot lane, or someone who relies on skills and positioning? 

You should have two tanky assassin or ap for each role and 2 tanks for each role.  Except for adc which you just need 2-3 in case they get banned.

@[member='AOBLXIX'] I really thought you would have said this

Top- Donger

JG- Donger

Mid- Donger

ADC- Donger

Support- Donger

Bump, let's move the convo over here @[member='Microcity']. I don't know what champs would be fun for you to play because I don't know your play style. My personal favorites are Malzahar mid, porolings are just to adorable. My big top right now is Gnar he's fun, also adorable, Sions a big giant hunk of meat if that's what you're into. As for ADCs Ezreal is really fun to play, you just feel like a badass when you get a snipe with your ult, or thread the needle with your Q.

@[member='Phreaktaco'] yeah when i first started i mained ezreal but not i just kinda feel bored of him! I rather have somebody with longer range den him like caitlyn.And as of top,iv'e wanted to tryout gnar but i currently dont have him.Usually when i play top,i play alot of Aatrox.As for mid,i also pref Malzahar + Ahri.

@[member='Greenshaw'] do you have any other champions for ADC? Would you think jinx would be a good idea? or naw?

@[member='Microcity'] I would say no to trying to pick up jinx when you are still learning to ADC. Graves is byfar the easiest adc to learn and second would be lucian. They have reliable disengage and wave clear, alongside good harass mechanics.

@[member='Greenshaw'] ok . Since i have Lucian,when i ADC i usually play him or Ezreal but really looking foward to Graves! Thanks for the help!

@[member='Microcity'] Best thing to learn as a Graves, would be to harass with your q while farming with it at the same time. In other words, try and hit them with your q while killing a minion with it. This will help your laning phase alot.

@[member='Microcity'] dblade start, rush IE, grab boots, get vamp scepter, rush phantom dancer, finish off bloodthirster, get last whisper, last item is situational

dblade-ie-boots-vamp-pd-bt-lw

@[member='Greenshaw'] thank you so much! i was wondering if we could play a game together as me graves cause i just got him but havent played him yet and i feel like it should be with you.

@[member='Microcity'] I dont mind playing with you at all. ADK Greenshaw is my ign. I can be on later tonight around 8 central and most of tomorrow night around 7 central.

If your goal is to climb ranked, you want to learn the meta picks. In early divisions, play whatever comfort picks you have. Once you get to Platinum, play the meta's.

Top - Maokai, Hecarim, Gnar, Irelia, Lissandra

Mid - Leblanc, Zed, Katarina, Xerath and Ahri

Adc - Graves, Kallista, Kog'Maw, and Ezreal

If you can play 3 champions in each role, you'll become a really well rounded player. It's better to instead focus on one lane at a time, though. 

Honestly for the bot lane graves and Annie is a really strong lane or Lucian even though most people don't play him because of the nerf to his range he is still pretty strong 

For top I would recommend learning rumble, vlad, and Hecarim 

For mid lane leblanc, syndra, and zed

1.Top -- Garen or Ryze

2.Mid -- Veigar or Cassi

3.ADC/Bot  Varus or Ezreal then Karma or Annie for support

Those are my go to guys also, my Junglers are Shaco and Warwick.