Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Shozaku

Activity?

While I normally play BF3 when Im on, I do enjoy me some League games. I dont consider myself the best but I do believe Im pretty good.

Which brings me to the question how active is the LoL community in ADK?

The latest posts were from last month which concerns me a bit. I was definitely looking forward to playing more than just BF3 w/ everyone. :(

As larkins said, the LoL guys play more and chat on TS more than posting on the website.

BUT that doesn't mean that I'd like to see more people start posting about it, and creating topics. So if more people start posting topics, I'll start responding.

You should hop on Team Speak though and hit up the guys in the LoL Channel!

Well, RIOT just released their live streaming, but it's for ranked games only. Not to disappoint, but not everyone on ts3 is ranked ready. Not everyone is quite 30, I don't think, and even if they are, you will have people complaining about not having the proper runes and such. If they want to get some exposure, then they must be willing to play as a team.

Follow up if you agree or disagree.
I'll try and see if people are up for the ranked challenges, but right now, people are having problems with normal 5man. Sorry to be a downer, but it's true. Yes, there's no constructive criticism, but if you want, reply here or make a thread with your champ and build. Yes the build is up to the player, and there's not a correct build, but the builds are situational, and so is the game play. I've just seen some bad cases during spectator mode.

-J5

so LoL looks alot like WoW PvP but only with like 70 diff champions and the object is to destroy the players until you destroy the spawn thing...this is accurate yes?

Well LoL was based off of Warcraft 3's Frozen Throne custome game: DoTA. Considering that LoL is bird's eye view and WoW is 3rd person, it's not that similar, but the objective is as you state. There should be close to 100 champs to choose from with each having different abilities.

Yes LoL does have up to 3 masteries pages which is closely like WoW's spec tree. But you can change your spec tree when no in game. You also have runes which help too. Combination of runes, masteries, items, and champs changes each match.