Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Vaper One

Stats After Lugh CG Completion

I logged in as soon as I woke up. ::jawdrop:: I know this still isn't much money compared to what other people have, however- every moment of our lives spent comparing ourselves to someone else, is a moment spent unhappy.

Thanks to sound advice from Grizz, Book, Chaos, Kaffiend, Kecin, Kman, Serenity, and many others, I stuck it out and did whatever it took to get to top 15% until I just couldn't stay up any longer. Surprisingly, this was about 10pm EST, which is a lot earlier than most nights.

Before I began working toward the community goal, I entered Lugh with a mostly outfitted cobra, and about 5 million credits. The next night, a good chunk of that 5 mill went to a Type 6 and appropriate internals for high jump range trading, so part of that 5 million was used up.

Also, my Combat Rank was Novice, which I seemed to be stuck at for what seemed like FOREVER.

Not quite sure what I'm going to do now that the event is over, and my pockets are nicely padded. I know one thing. I'm not selling any ships!

Here's a screenshot of my current stats after all the benefits of grinding in Lugh (layer effects added for emphasis)

uQiVsda.png

15MillCr bonus by collecting 3.5MillCr in bounties is all I could muster as life got in the way this week.  But color me quite pleased!  Looks like folks are doing well for themselves.  Keep up the good work - there are plenty more missions going on and coming up!

@[member='Vaper One'] I am very happy for you. I am glad you stuck it out and now that you did, your starting to get  yourself into a comfort zone.  Now get yourself a vulture and gear it up like my updated battle config and you will never look back. :)