Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Shozaku

Shozaku's Intro

Hey everyone. I R Teh Shozaku. The do'er of things that no one else does or does not with pie and a penguin.

So getting right into it ... My name is Jonathan, Im 22 years old, and I live in memphis, Tn. Despite being more of a PC enthusiast Ive played games ever since I can remember, my first being Goldeneye for the n64 :') Ah the memories. Currently I play League of Legends, Battlefield 3, Dungeon Defenders, various single player rpgs, and Im currently in Tera and Ghost Recon Online's betas and loving them both.

Im normally online when I can doing anything I feel like doing at the time, though ive been on a bit of a BF3 binge as of late. Finally got my Colonel. :D

When I started playing bf3 I was looking for a server that I could call "home" I guess and ended up stumbling upon ADK servers. The admins were generally helpful when Issues arose and did good on keeping down the hackers and aimbotters. All in all I enjoyed myself and continued playing on them, primarily metro and metro no explosion. After hitting Colonel recently I thought to myself that I have been playing on these servers for this long I should see what they are all about and here I am.

I am normally a quiet individual, however I am trying to be in Teamspeak and be social. Already played some games with some of the ADK guys and enjoyed it.

I hope we can work together and develop a lasting relationship. :)

Welcome Johnathan :) Great introduction I must say ! I'm trying to think of how old I was when I was playing Goldeneye and it was somewhere around 3rd or 4th grade for me haha Unfortunately that game's dynamics gave me a migraine like no other so I couldn't play much. A few of us are playing Ghost Recon beta as well so make sure to get our in game names!

It's really great you decided to follow up on us as we are one big family. Growing everyday! Due to the loyalty and hard work our community members put in we are able to provide a safe and fun environment for all. I look forward to working/playing with you more! See you around

[quote name='Rexperience' timestamp='1333946841' post='24745']
Welcome Johnathan :) Great introduction I must say ! I'm trying to think of how old I was when I was playing Goldeneye and it was somewhere around 3rd or 4th grade for me haha Unfortunately that game's dynamics gave me a migraine like no other so I couldn't play much. A few of us are playing Ghost Recon beta as well so make sure to get our in game names!

It's really great you decided to follow up on us as we are one big family. Growing everyday! Due to the loyalty and hard work our community members put in we are able to provide a safe and fun environment for all. I look forward to working/playing with you more! See you around
[/quote]

Hehe yea, Goldeneye did some interesting things sometimes. I especially had some laughs at the spawning system. In Facility there was a door in the labs you could stand on the inside of preventing the door from being opened, you would then kill all of the enemies you see and wait. Nothing would happen, untill of course you looked down and then you would hear a lot of racket. Look back up only to see 15 more have spawned. Lol... good times.

In Ghost Recon I am Shozaku as well, feel free to add me anytime. :)

Im glad to be here honestly. Ive had a lot of fun so far and have had a lot of fun on the servers. I too look forward to our combined efforts in the community and in game. :)

Hey Johnathan!

Welcome to our gaming forums; I hope you have enjoyed them and our servers thus far.

Ahh, just mentioning the word Goldeneye brings back the good ole days...bunch of buddies, staying up "late" with MtDew...

Remote mines in the bathroom stalls...Oddjob's that would get on a knee and "coast" around the level so you have to aim low to hit them...the paintball mode...oh man so many good times...good times...

Regardless, I hope you enjoy your future time here as well.

Check us out on TS some time :) its a lot more fun playing with friends!

Good Hunting!