Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Diaz_5th

new member, long time LOL player

Hi all,

New to the forums here but a long time League playser, since season 1.

I have a crap load of champions, as I'm sure we all do, but I tend lately to stick to the same ones.

Morgana, my fav, I play her tanky ap caster mid.  I can often not die at all in a game with her and carry.

Mundo, one of my top 3 favs, love hitting cleavers all day long, play him top or support.

Mord, ap caster, top

Cho ap caster top

Amumu, jg

naut, jg

Azir, mid

Zed, mid

I used to be heavy support Soraka, Sona, Thresh, and Nami.  But I lost my love for that role as I kept running into so many

inexperienced adc that would think having healer like soraka and sona would mean they could get hit for free.

Hope to catch you all online, my ingame name is UmaOgoto.  I've not had a good year, lol, stuck in elo hell in solo queue.

Welcome to the forums Diaz_5th!

I'm joey, and i too am an avid lol player! :D I'm also the one who runs the league of legends admin team, though they do a good job on their own. 
That is a mighty list of champions to choose from! I'm trying to get into Naut but finding he clears jungle really slowly and I tend to go up against junglers like udyr and Warwick who clear really fast.

I can also understand the pain for being a support player, thats why i tend to not like doing support unless i duo.

I hope to catch you around however i tend to miss a lot of people due to my timezone. Be sure to sign up to our in-game chat group to find games with other members!
see you on the fields of justice my friend!
Joey

Hey oh, other slightly less important than Joey, but obviously more important than the other admins, admin.  You ever need anything PM me on the website or poke me on TS I'm usually up in the Admin channel doing homework waiting for someone to give me a way to procrastinate.  I feel the pain of the support main, blatantly my most played champs for the past two seasons, but I can't seem to do it much, simply because most people are dipshits until i get back into gold..I hope...

@[member='Joey']

I build with tons of health runes and health improving masteries.  Level 1 e, with its aoe damage clears pretty quick on Naut, and nice shield to help stay out clearing longer before having to back.  It can be on par with phoenix udyr lvl 1.  Thanks for the warm welcome.  My son broke my headset today, so i'll not be on chat for a bit as I'm on my way to disney this weekend and wont be back for a week.

@[member='Phreaktaco']

Thanks for the warm welcome.  Once I get back from my trip and get new headset for sure I'll give you some reasons to procrastinate.  HeHe. 

@[member='Joey']

I build with tons of health runes and health improving masteries.  Level 1 e, with its aoe damage clears pretty quick on Naut, and nice shield to help stay out clearing longer before having to back.  It can be on par with phoenix udyr lvl 1.  Thanks for the warm welcome.  My son broke my headset today, so i'll not be on chat for a bit as I'm on my way to disney this weekend and wont be back for a week.

@[member='Phreaktaco']

Thanks for the warm welcome.  Once I get back from my trip and get new headset for sure I'll give you some reasons to procrastinate.  HeHe. 

No rush bud, enjoy your time! :D I'm jealous, then again I've heard the lines are horrible.