Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Simplemoto

The Hunger Games

Yeah, it's good, and it's pretty close to the book as well. One of my friends (who is a 16 year old girl) says it wasn't gory enough though.

The book was great, despite being a Teen Writing style book; the plot was was great but yeah..the writing was very..Teen.

The movie: good plot; everything else was horrible.

This is just my opinion, I just like things with more depth, good writing style, excellent acting.

All I gotta say is women love this book and movie, but the true meaning behind it all, is that she's into 2 guys and cheats on her first bf. All I gotta say is, ladies quit making emotional posts on twitter and facebook about guys being worthless, cheating, assholes. When your favorite book is about a girl cheating on her man! LOL /endrage

[quote name='Dev' timestamp='1333843584' post='24618']
All I gotta say is women love this book and movie, but the true meaning behind it all, is that she's into 2 guys and cheats on her first bf. All I gotta say is, ladies quit making emotional posts on twitter and facebook about guys being worthless, cheating, assholes. When your favorite book is about a girl cheating on her man! LOL /endrage
[/quote]

LMAO you tellem !

Nice to see so many sci-fi films coming out this year. I think Hollywood is finally catching on that the genre is a big money-maker. Now, if they'll just stop it with the reboots, sequels, prequels, remakes, and comic book movies, I may actually go back to a theater!

I thought this movie was horrible... it never quite got around to making the point it was trying to....the acting was mediocre at best...directing and photography were crappy...the costume design was like the fifth element and some tim burton flick fucked and had a disgusting abortion baby...

The Running Man with Schwarzenegger did this 2 and half decades ago 100x better

[img]http://www.blogcdn.com/blog.moviefone.com/media/2010/03/run1.jpg[/img]

I ordered the books on Amazon...I have much higher hopes for them.

[quote name='Mr. Bitches' timestamp='1333925999' post='24709']
[img]http://www.blogcdn.com/blog.moviefone.com/media/2010/03/run1.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

lol!!!! damn, you just owned Hunger Games. To each his own...

yes the second movie was more acturate to the book. this movie got 4 out of 5 for me (they left out an importaint convo between catness and the gamemaster) there for it lost 1 star in my books..... im picky i know.

Oh wow. The third is boring? I think there are a lot of emotional twists in the third. I've read the books and seen the movies. Everybody has their own opinion but I felt it was a very good and quick trilogy. I don't know that they should have broken the third book into two separate movies but whatever makes more money. 

You just have to go in knowing what kind of book it is and what kind of audience it's written for.