Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

I'm Unit562! I'm a 19 year old male living in Austin, Texas. I ride motorcycles and play a ton of computer games. My favorite game is EVE online, which i have played since early 2009. I'm a member of Celestial Horizon, one of the biggest building corporations in game and the first to build a Titan in EVE. In BF3 my favorite role is support mainly because I love the support role in any game. Something about being the base that keeps the team going is fun for me.

A little more in detail about what I do in EVE:
I am a Junior Operations Manager for CLS, and the head Incursion Manager/Fleet Commander. I have about 15 people under my direct control in High Sec. I am working to becoming a full Operation Manager for high sec and low sec, and possibly a FC for null sec. I've held director and co-CEO roles in many corps and one alliance and have never abused a single privilege.

Now for getting to know Unit :D
I'm currently a 5th year senior in high school. I have dropped out twice and decided to go back twice now. I will be graduating a year late this June 2nd though, so not too much time was wasted. I am going to Texas State Technical College in Waco, Texas next semester to earn my Associate's degree in Automotive Tech. I currently ride a 2009 DR650, it's a 644cc single cylinder beast with the most un-practical gear ratio's Suzuki could think of for a Dual Sport, but I still Love it and ride the heck out of it. My favorite Movies are Snatch & Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels.
[attachment=382:IMG_8827.jpg]

Hey Casey!

Nice to meet you dude!

Its good to have more non-Arizona personnel here :) too many of them.

Anyways, nice job on the titan in Eve, I never got into it but I have heard so many stories.

[quote name='Novaura' timestamp='1333768766' post='24474']
Hey Casey!

Nice to meet you dude!

Its good to have more non-Arizona personnel here :) too many of them.

Anyways, nice job on the titan in Eve, I never got into it but I have heard so many stories.
[/quote]

Heh, the thought of me flying a titan is just bad... I don't even fly BS's! they're slow and big and die to easy :P speed tank ftw!