Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 

I'm Unit562! I'm a 19 year old male living in Austin, Texas. I ride motorcycles and play a ton of computer games. My favorite game is EVE online, which i have played since early 2009. I'm a member of Celestial Horizon, one of the biggest building corporations in game and the first to build a Titan in EVE. In BF3 my favorite role is support mainly because I love the support role in any game. Something about being the base that keeps the team going is fun for me.

A little more in detail about what I do in EVE:
I am a Junior Operations Manager for CLS, and the head Incursion Manager/Fleet Commander. I have about 15 people under my direct control in High Sec. I am working to becoming a full Operation Manager for high sec and low sec, and possibly a FC for null sec. I've held director and co-CEO roles in many corps and one alliance and have never abused a single privilege.

Now for getting to know Unit :D
I'm currently a 5th year senior in high school. I have dropped out twice and decided to go back twice now. I will be graduating a year late this June 2nd though, so not too much time was wasted. I am going to Texas State Technical College in Waco, Texas next semester to earn my Associate's degree in Automotive Tech. I currently ride a 2009 DR650, it's a 644cc single cylinder beast with the most un-practical gear ratio's Suzuki could think of for a Dual Sport, but I still Love it and ride the heck out of it. My favorite Movies are Snatch & Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels.
[attachment=382:IMG_8827.jpg]

Hey Casey!

Nice to meet you dude!

Its good to have more non-Arizona personnel here :) too many of them.

Anyways, nice job on the titan in Eve, I never got into it but I have heard so many stories.

[quote name='Novaura' timestamp='1333768766' post='24474']
Hey Casey!

Nice to meet you dude!

Its good to have more non-Arizona personnel here :) too many of them.

Anyways, nice job on the titan in Eve, I never got into it but I have heard so many stories.
[/quote]

Heh, the thought of me flying a titan is just bad... I don't even fly BS's! they're slow and big and die to easy :P speed tank ftw!