Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
asiangamer900

I want to join ADK

My name is Alex Park. I am 16 years old and I love to play Battlefield 3. I would like to join ADK because it seems like a great community and has great people, such as @[member='Laith SJ'] . I mostly play recon on BF3 but whenever you need me to change I will.

@[member='asiangamer900']

welcome, if you're bored in BF3 and want a sidekick. . more like a bullet sponge. . . poke me on TS - if I'm really there and able to do something I'll doddle right along . . . 

if you wanna check out other games, be it a F2P or even some advice on other games feel free to look most of us up, there are opinions abound . . .:)

and remember, play what you want and  if you want more people just speak up "hey you guys wanna play X" . . . I've ended up in more games with people I'd never thought had them let alone played them, the community here is so diverse and the game catelog knows no bounds. . . have fun!

@[member='SuiicideMushroom'] thank you my friend for your comment , for me asked some people about bf4 and they told me that its great and very fun and the same people told me about bf HL that its great game too so im now thinking of buying bf hl but im waiting cuz i want to take more feed back about it and maybe buying bf4 Instead of Bf HL :) . 

@[member='Sikosis999']  I really thank you for your wards im really happy to see people Interact with everyone and you are one of them , i really want to have a chance to play with you bf3 and some games you play and that i could have , and i hope i get the chance to talk and hangout with you in TS :) thank you again :)