Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Sign in to follow this  
=ADK= warspite

Warspite Intro

Hi to all!

I'm glad to be part of the clan! I had a great time in ah| and I'm happy to see that many of the members have made the move, enabling us to keep some of our old friends while making some new ones.

I'm kind of an old timer, and have been into computing since the Intel 8088 days. Put it this way, my very first HDD had a massive 20MB capacity! I love gaming and enthusiast computing, and for now my favorite games are the CoD Zombie maps. I also enjoy the CoD MP games and have had some great times playing those as well.

I spent 23 years in the Navy, retiring from there in 2006 and now I teach at a small local college. My son is war_jr, also a member of this clan. We have a great time together playing CoD, watching AVGN, fail blog, failbooking, and any other youtube silliness that strikes our fancy. My youngest son (9) just learned to use the WSAD keyboard format to play the new Lego Star Wars Universe game. Although it's a MMO, it has a pretty good 3rd person component. I must say, watching him begin to use WSAD was kind of like watching him take his first steps... LoL.

Anyways, I plan on being active in the forums and weighing in when I think I can help out.

Take care guys and I look forward to seeing you in game.

All the best,

war

P.S. I've been asked many times where "warspite" comes from. Well, it was the name of a British battleship (HMS Warspite) that served with distinction in both WWI and in WWII. I stumbled across it while I was researching something or other, thought the name sounded pretty cool and adopted it as my gaming name. HMS Warspite participated in the Battle of Jutland, perhaps one of the five greatest naval battles of all time.

Welcome War!

Thanks for the intro and the 23 years in the Navy! We are glad you decided to hop on over to ADK, and hope you enjoy your time here with us! We are definitely glad to have you all over here. And don't you love how the 20 mb hard drives used to be the thing that everybody wanted! And now we are having even bigger capacities on micro sd cards! It's crazy how times have changed!

But thanks again! = )