Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
CrackNicholas

CrackNicholas Intro

Hey all, I just applied to be part of ADK. So far I really like this community. I am 26 years old, I'm unemployed and working on my MBA at a local university. Since I'm pretty good at academics that usually means I have a lot of spare time for gaming lol. I play BF3 and Starcraft II the most, I can't wait for D3 to come out also! I've never been part of a gaming community before so to me this is a great way to improve my skills and be part of something new. This is exciting! I look forward to getting to know you all.

Happy trails,
Nick

Hey there Cracknicholas!

Glad you are liking the community so far.

Nice on going for the MBA and good luck! What school are you attending?

I am also pumped for D3 as are a number of ADk members and we will definitely be getting a group going.

We have one other die hard SC2 player, Chunsah.

Good hunting friend!

Hope to see you in TS or the game!

How's it going Nick! Good to know we're popping your community cherry ;)

Glad you stumbled upon us because this is one big happy family hahaha

Make sure to poke your nose around the forums to see what we've been doodling about

Also, download team speak so you can come get to know one of us.

Welcome to the forums, and welcome to ADK as an official member!

I'm glad your enjoying your time spent with ADK and look forward to gaming/chatting with you.

See you around man. Nice little gun btw. I would love to have one of those. Though the only lucky one here is my father who has 6 shotguns, 13 handguns, and 7 rifles. He got most of them when my grandfather died, he was a WW2 veteran and had an entire room with glass cases full of guns in his house. My uncle got half of them, so those 26 guns he inherited is only half of it.

The lucky basterd even has one of those WW2 german pistols.. i forget what they're called... but they're oddly shaped and look badass as fuck