Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
BrutalMilo

Introduction

Hello everyone. My name is Todd aka BrutalMilo. I am 37 yrs old and married with 2 wonderful kids. I am a network engineer for a community bank service provider by trade, so most of my time is devoted to my job, as I am on call 24/7. When I am not working, my time is split between my family, gaming and my love of sitting in my boat and fishing. So in advance please forgive me if I am not online. The time that I have spent on the ADK servers have been very enjoyable. I am by far not the best FPS gamer as my main passion WAS MMO's. I guess you can refer to me as the F'in NOOB!! I can say my reaction time is something to be desired when running around these maps but I can say I am very determined on getting better and not afraid to take a "bullet" for my team. Hopefully I will see most of you in game and get to know the ADK family better.

Thanks for you consideration.

Todd aka BrutalMilo

Hello to all,

My name is Sean aka mr_ruiner. I am 28 yrs old, married and have 2 kids. Currently I work for a fairly big Cable tv, internet and phone provider. I have been playing video games and especially FPS's for quite some time. I also play a variety of games as well. I have never been involved with a gaming community before and I feel that this would be a great privilege to become apart of =ADK=. Since I started playing Battlefield 3 I have been playing a lot on the =ADK= servers and have extremely enjoyed every single minute I have played. I love working in a team to obtain a goal and its really great to see that team effort when playing on the different servers. I hope to get to know everyone and to be able to help in any way that I can.

Thank you for your considering my application

Sean aka mr_ruiner

Hello Mr_Ruiner...

I think you accidentally posted in my post by accident for your introduction but hello anyways and hopefully I will see on the "Battlefield" sometime soon.

Hey BrutalMilo!

I think I saw you playing No Explosive Metro today and saw you in TS.

You ran past Flag C a few times but then you learned the rule.

Thanks for playing in our servers and I hope you enjoyed them!

Hope I get to play with you in game sometime.

Take it easy.

Good Hunting!

[quote name='Novaura' timestamp='1333409418' post='23985']
Hey BrutalMilo!

I think I saw you playing No Explosive Metro today and saw you in TS.

You ran past Flag C a few times but then you learned the rule.

Thanks for playing in our servers and I hope you enjoyed them!

Hope I get to play with you in game sometime.

Take it easy.

Good Hunting!
[/quote]

Yea I caught myself. Thanks. Yea I am kinda quiet in TS as I have to watch I say around my kids but I am enjoying the atmosphere with other ADK players.