Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
RogueJD

'Ello all. How goes?

Hey all.

I'm Jon, AKA "Roelon".

Came across ADK when I purchased Elite: Dangerous and was looking for a group.  Found out that I play many of the games that ADK does!

I've been in several of the TS channels; BF4, Star Citizen, and Elite: Dangerous.  Everyone has been more than helpful.  Except that a-hole in BF4 that keeps mercilessly killing me!  I'm coming for you, L3g4nd...

A little about me:

I'm from the "MidWest" US.  I play mostly nights and weekends.;

I was in the US Army for nine years.  Got out about a year ago.  I am in the IT: Security field and currently work for a hospital.  I just got the job, so we'll see how much I like it.  It's a very different job from what I used to do.  Believe it or not, I was a civilian Police Officer for two years, then joined the military where I became a US Army Military Police Investigator (Police Detective).  For the last few years, I was also on the Special Reaction Team (SWAT).   So, IT is a big shift.

Anyway, hope to become a full-fledged member soon!

@[member='RogueJD']

Welcome. . . thank you for your service. . .both civil and soldier - can relate :)

Look forward to having another person on board to try and control Legacy, ebil-incarnate. . .but just a prelude to the likes of many others that are superbly skilled and remorseless in BattleField :)

enjoy!