Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
DasFriek

Old weird guy here, And thats my good attributes!

I play BF3 under "DasFriek", You may have seen me or sliced my throat from behind a few times.
Im 41 and been playing games since the original Duke Nukem on a Pentium I at 133mhz. That was the fastest cpu on the market and i paid $2500 for that system.
Ive been playing BF3 for over a month now i believe and have my good points and bad points. Forget lightning reflex's, But i have patience and like dirty work.
I like manning the AA vehicles and finding the perfect sniping hole, Cover and suppression work best for me also.
I dont have to work so i can be gaming many times from noon when i wake up till 6am EST when i pass out.

I used to play WOW for a year about a year ago in which i was in a leading raiding guild so teamwork and teamspeak are nothing new to me. The thought of ever playing that game again makes me cringe!
If you look at my BF3 stats they will look crazy, My accuracy is so low from manning AA guns shooting down aircraft. My kills are low due to sniping how its done IRL and slow reflex's in DM mode doesnt help. Im excellent in Conquest and decent in Rush. I can guard a flag like its the last beer on Earth.

Ill be sure to be seeking all ADK servers out and play on them and meet some of you.

Ill be checking in, And even if im not accepted ill still play on your servers as ive found them to be some of the better ones in the BF3 game as a whole.
Plus since i most days can play upto 18 hours a day, Lets just say im not too busy doing much else!
Thanks for the hello!

Just an update as i dont see edit options for my above post.
The stupid servers all went offline for service just while i was kicking butt with a new gun im leveling on ADK's DM server.
Then in the down time i saw you guys need to pay for servers, I figured i have been playing on your dime for a month now anyhow so i sent a few bucks your way.
But you have to promise to spend it on hookers and coke and not server payments, We all need some fun now and then right?

Welcome to ADK, Friek! Thanks for the donation and I hope to see you later on in a match or two (or a bazillion, as the case may be). Also, good luck on your application!

Welcome to the forums!

As long as your forums activity isn't terrible, and your team speak and server activity is decent, you should have absolutely no problem getting accepted into ADK. Please wait 2-3 days though as there are a lot of applicants I have to evaluate.

Oh i met several ADK members last night on the DM server, OMG Im one for a billion excuses but it looked so horrible at score time.
I swear i wear a bright orange jumpsuit and neon over my head in the Canals, The others like Metra and Sienne and Bazaar im doing 100% suppression on my M240B and ammo passing so i usually only get 1/2 kills which count for nothing.
Ill get on the Teamspeak channel today, Sometimes it can be spotty as i take care of my parents and basically live in the living room where my mom has her hospital bed. So if i dont speak just too BS thats why, But i will convey any important info.

Im still a noob tho imo, Ive only been playing 1 month and have alot to learn. But put me to work next to a member his odds of living and getting kills will surprise you.
Thanks for the warm welcome here, I was a bit apprehensive at first to apply being im not SUPER NINJA ROBOT KARATE STYLE KILLER of enemies.

Can you guys have an Admin take off my bright orange jump suit and neon lights above my players head so im not targeted like a mad man? All a guy wants is a few kills a game!
Thanks again for the welcomes, I hope to stick around and meet more players and get tips to play better and hopefully help and support members in gameplay. Hell id much rather help a good killer rather than just getting my head blown off every 13 seconds. :)
Ill be honest, I was never much of a FPS guy, And it took me 1 year to be able to be able to join a Raiding Guild in WOW. But ill tell you what, I was ALWAYS 1st or 2nd highest damage dealer on my group every time. And im talking about large 50+ People raids also.
The thing is i need is time learn and the right people to hang with to teach me more than anything, But for the help ill offer all my abilities to help ADK members in game.
If you think you may not want just a below average/average player for now, Ill understand. But the potential to get better is the only way i can head and id like to help ADK while they help me.
Ill be on Team speak tonight and hopefully meet a few of you, Just understand im not a big talker unless its important. Im like that in life, I just cant sit and BS with people, Unless im drunk in a bar and ill talk to the jukebox if i dont watch how much i consume. :D Edited by DasFriek

Ill take a break from Rush and rearrange my headphone setup as my mic wont reach the plug on my laptop setup. But ill be there soon.
No alcohol, Just pain killers here......

[quote name='DasFriek' timestamp='1333247456' post='23682']
No alcohol, Just pain killers here......
[/quote]

Hell no I use to be addicted to oxy's... fuck pain killers

Well if you took them like you should and then had to get off them i feel sorry for you, I know the similier pain.
But if you were using them for fun then well, You pay to play. I got my headphones all rearranged, What a PITA!
I have the Turtle Beach 7.1 amplified digital set and it has more wires than an Irish car bomb, Not that i would know since my last name is Irish ;)

Hey there DasFriek!

Good to see that you enjoy our servers as much as we do!

I haven't played with you in game to my knowledge but I hope to soon.

Looking forward to seeing you on TS or in game!

Good hunting!

Hello,
I was in TS and in-game with ADK members for several hours, It was enjoyable.
The first round i feel rather bad about now looking back. I was on the opposite team and took out a few members in the process while sniping.
That would have been ok imo, Had i not been in TS with them. But in all honesty i shoot all snipers i see and anything in front of me as long as i stay stationary.
But what i feel bad about is the ADK members never fired back and i didn't realize that until i was done for the night. That im sorry for guys.

The rest of the night i made sure i stayed on the same team so even tho i worked alone i still didn't have to fire on an ADK member.
As long as the guys who played tonight aren't upset or feel i did something on purpose id still love to join.
BTW that was on the Caspian/Firestorm Large Conquest server so you can speak to the folks i played with.

:D And here i thought a did a big travesty!
After that match i killed them i logged off the server to try and rejoin as US members like them, But they didnt want much to do with me. Thats why i thought i they was upset.
Im not the best player as ive said many times, But im working on it. So please dont take a few kills as bragging as im sure they could have killed me faster than i could commit suicide with another pineapple again and again.

Ill be back on TS tonight and hopefully earn some trust.