Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Olivia

Firecracker Jinx

Rk4rVtC.png

I don't own Jinx but it looks pretty cool, I might buy her now just to get the skin. 

What do you guys think of it? I think the Nid one is cool as well but not a huge fan of the Kat one...They didn't make Kat sexy enough.

Haha they were getting complaints that champions like katarina and other champions were "over sexualised". I guess they gave in.

However this skin is also probably my favourite too out of the bunch! :D

Sent from My iPhone. Edited by Joey

Rk4rVtC.png

I don't own Jinx but it looks pretty cool, I might buy her now just to get the skin. 

What do you guys think of it? I think the Nid one is cool as well but not a huge fan of the Kat one...They didn't make Kat sexy enough.

I would say first impressions just looking at the picture it fits Jinx personality, Alittle bit of crazy, Alittle bit of fun, Alota bit of cute.

i like new skins!! but playing against them in bronze is a hassle.. some people play the champ in ranked just because of a new skin...

soooooooo true. I remember the days of ranked when spirit-guard udyr came out.......

soooooooo true. I remember the days of ranked when spirit-guard udyr came out.......

you can multi quote... 

Your spelling makes my brain hurt....

and reply to multiple at the same time :P