Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
WarthogGaming

What is your best game series and why?

Mine is probably The Godfather gameseries for the PS2 :D even though it has only two games which the first one is good i think it can be count as a series because of the movies. But if i would pick a real game series that i had the most fun in it would be Sly series.

So tell me what's your most favourite gameseries of all time and why. i just like to know :D

Kimgdom hearts. Beautiful storyline, awesome combination of Final Fantasy characters and Disney with a few OCs that tie everyone together. It's a nice story that seems atleast semi light hearted, but with an undertone that anyone can enjoy. Downside to it, the developers are assholes that just love to release a teaser trailer after 8 years of waiting and then give us nothing for two years...

dont mind this, I'm an idiot.

Well... That might be true but that's a completely different factor...

Kingdom hearts is still a great game and one of the greatest game series out there.

Were you referring to the trailer for 3, or the trailer for one of the billion in between games they made?

Because i fel like they've f** teased us ever since the beginning...

@[member='HansJob'] well both really, I hated waiting for Dream Drop and Birth By Sleep, but 3 is just killing me. I think they released the teaser at E3 in 2012 or '13, it's been like three years come on give us something else, I know they've been working on Final Fantasy, but come on they get their games like all the time. I just want my happy ending to KH SoKai forever!!!!

Elderscrolls series, I personally loved daggerfall-oblivion, their newest release Skyrim had me in for a blast but I believe the older games where a lot better.

The stories you are being a part of are truly a bliss.

Descent was my favorite game series of all time.  I loved playing every incarnation, 1-3 Descent: Freespace: The Great War (And the add on Silent Threat) and Freespace 2.  Amazing games.  First fully 3D FPS Flight Sim.  I loved the storyline for Freespace though the most.

for me bf series is the best i don't know why but i like it i find it fun ,  it keeps u wake and its improved my reaction lol , truly i don't know why but i just love it . 

Fallout For the Short FPS years, Modded the hell out of that game.

Havent really stuck to any other series. Halo was the only one I actually played all the games, (up to 3). That was all circumstance, i happened to get them.

Elderscrolls series, I personally loved daggerfall-oblivion, their newest release Skyrim had me in for a blast but I believe the older games where a lot better.

agreed :D elderscrolls is amazing

I'm glad Fallout got a mention.  The game was greatly improved when it was taken over by Bethseda; however, it is hard to improve on perfection (from a storyline standpoint).  I love the spectrum of the Fallout series (barring the tactical spin-offs).  I grew up with FO 1 and 2, and was a refreshing relief to the games on the market at the time, DESPITE the bugginess of them.  Those that entered the series with FO3 and NV will find it very hard to go to the older games, especially if you're a diehard FPSer.  The stories, and humor, are well worth it.  So many good memories with those games.  With the advent of FO3 and NV, though, made me a partial FPS convert.  I've never been a big Shooter but I loved the series so much I had to give them a shot.  Keeping the VATS mechanic helped with my twitchy trigger finger and shitty aim.  Ugh.  I've wasted SO much ammo over the hundreds of hours I devoted to those two games...

I digress.

Skyrim and the Elder Scrolls are definitely next on the list, again, for the storylines.  Good, story driven game series always win me over.

Also, honorable mention, Far Cry 3 and 4.  Story is so-so but the mechanics and open world definitely make these later games in the series worth playing.  If you like awesome take downs and stealth kills: these are the games for you.

The first series of games that really opened my eyes was the SW:KoTOR series (also is two games a series? meh). I played them when I was pretty young and I never really experienced "decision making' in games. The combination of Star Wars and the thrill of making tough decisions was the first time I really fell in love with gaming. Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls, and The Witcher are all examples of games that bring me back to the joy of my first time playing SW:KoTOR. 

Would have to second that. Elder Scrolls series has been a blast. I own all of them and from time to time still play them.

Also i have enjoyed the GTA series, at least on PC.

Hands down, Jet Set Radio series. From the soundtrack to the concept. It's  something new and as such it's exciting to play.

Man.... This is just one of those classic impossible to answer questions.

Impossible to just choose one game series, but as many others have answered i'd lean to the side of Bethesda with the Elder Scrolls and Fallout series.

But some of my honourable mentions would be Halo, Final fantasy and also the Witcher games.

The first series of games that really opened my eyes was the SW:KoTOR series (also is two games a series? meh). I played them when I was pretty young and I never really experienced "decision making' in games. The combination of Star Wars and the thrill of making tough decisions was the first time I really fell in love with gaming. Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls, and The Witcher are all examples of games that bring me back to the joy of my first time playing SW:KoTOR. 

This game blew me out of the f*cking water. I can remember, as a kid, playing my Xbox and loving every minute of both SW:KOTOR and KOTOR2. I killed Juhani on my first playthrough and didn't even romance Bastilla (wtf?!?!). Between the choices you made and the fully fleshed out characters, I couldn't get enough. Ever since playing those two games, I've been a diehard BioWare fan. Mass Effect and Dragon Age are two phenomenally immersive universes as well. I've yet to experience a single player game with the character design and story telling experience you get with a quality BioWare game. 

[color=#0099FF]For me, I've always been drawn to The Legend Of Zelda games. I've played every Zelda game except for Hyrule Warriors and Spirit Tracks, and completed each of the ones I've played in it's entirety. If I'm not online playing games with friends, I'm most likely playing a Zelda game.[/color]

The Burning Crusade and Wrath Of Lich King for World of Warcraft. When Cata hit the game took a huge downfall. MoP was ok but dumb down classes and ruined the fun. WoD is pathetic and made the game so easy my 2 year old son got his first kill in pvp by pressing 2 buttons. 

Dawn of war Series one of the best RTS i played there sequels Dawn of war 2 and it's expansions where alright but the original dawn of wars were classic base building RTS using the Warhammer 40k Element very fun games and they're cheap now worth picking up and playing .

The Call of Duty series from Call of duty - Modern Warfare 2, then it went all to complete shit. But if anyone else here still plays the original campaigns from 1-3 and World at War for the WW2 gameplay, i applaud you :) I freaking love playing them, I don't even mind the graphics, they're just too fun to not play!