Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
AOBLXIX

=ADK= Servers Reaching 100k Visitors

It's been just a little over a year and the =ADK= Gaming Community is about to reach 100k Visitors to our Game Servers! This is a great achievement for us, and I want to thank not only the great members of the Community but also those who spend their time with us here, and make our servers a place where they love to game.

We might do something for our 100k Visitor Mark, but we've still got 2k Visitors left. Although it seems to be creeping up slowly!

If you have any ideas of what you'd like to see us do, just let us know!

So thank you again to all of those who are a part of the =ADK= Gaming Community and those who support us and play on our servers!

This post has been promoted to an article

As usual ADK is Rockin!! I think ya'll should start a pool, set aside a small amount of donations each month. When the person that's 100k joins the server,Bells,whistles,Balloons all kinds of Celebratory Commencements on the server and website. Kinda like the 1,000,000,000th customer at the Supermarket, Splash the persons name and All the goodies they received from ADK on the Home page/Front page. Maybe even do a little advertisement on the MOTD/preload ?

Well there's my 2 cent's worth.

Peace

Pilgrim