Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Joey

Rito thinking of taking ranked to the next level.

not sure how much you guys follow reddit or league of legends on reddit to be more precise but RiotLyte spilled the beans on something they are researching and have in development. Ranked team builder. How awesome will that be?

now there isn't much to go on yet, all evidence is proven over a few quotes:

About your second question, we do want to get better feedback into the reporting system in general but it's just not something we've prioritized in the immediate short-term. We're figuring out things like Ranked Team Builder first and how it'd work with just role selection."

and riotLyte also describes how they are planning on implementing it, because by now you're probably thinking how stupid will that be? ranked where we cannot see the other teams picks and well what about bans?
they have you covered:

"It'll be role selection only, with a "Fill" role as well."

I just found it and i thought you guys would have loved to know! Tell me what you guys think of a possible ranked team builder?

meh..I like draft pick...more or so because I despise mirror matches...kinda the dumbest shit imaginable.  But if they somehow get rid of that I'd be up for it, but that's going to be damn near impossible.

idk about the team builder working out for tanked so many variables i feel like all it will do it make Q take forever 

@[member='Rabbit'] yea, that may be true. I'm still on the fence about it. We are always hesitant to try new things, so I'll just see how it goes.

I believe the idea would be cool but also the fact that to get to higher elo your supposed to be a flexible player, like knowing how to at least hold their own in most lanes (in case you get last pick and have to fill) especially once you get very high elo, i feel with the ranked team builders it will be easy for someone to get to that high elo knowing only one, maybe two roles, and not really belonging in that high position. if you catch my drift.

There won't be any "mirrors" if by mirror you mean same champions, as, from what i've gathered, it will be almost exactly like draft pick but instead of having to call for your role, you have already preselected it. stop the rage quiting and annoying trollers who only want "my way or the highway".

Edited by Joey

the idea behind it sounds pretty simple, however it will make ques longer in general.

well its the difference between playing the role you set out to play and arguements i guess.

well its the difference between playing the role you set out to play and arguements i guess.

personally i like being an ass in champ select. Have to assert my dominance.

Well bronze will always have that volpix but the rest should be playable now.

Sent from My iPhone.

I know theyare taking it to the next level. Restricting duo qing in certain ranks was very harsh.

I actually was very happy they did this. People where using low elo players to get through their promos and such. I have been in multiple games where a plat-diamond was qued with a bronze and the bronze just called support and got a free win. The reverse side is sometimes the bronze player in a gold elo game was first pick and then they would proceed to feed their solo lane and it was gg.