Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
EmotiveGrunt

Whats this? An "About Me" Thread? Okay!

Hey ADK Community! My name is Chris and I have high hopes of joining this community :)

A bit about me: I am 19 years old, and have been playing video games since I could speak. (Shout out to Tribes!)
Since you guys want some hobbies, I am in the process of reading the "A Game of Ice and Fire" Series, and thoroughly enjoy Marching Band (Go Drumline!)

I play games almost religiously at the moment, and of the few games I play, I usually revolve around League of Legends, (Mid main) Planetside 2, WarThunder, and Red Orchestra 2.

I play exclusively on PC, as a heads up P:

I love meeting new people and hate playing vidya by myself, so if you want to play, let me know!

Thanks again for being given the opportunity to join you guys :D

Edited by EmotiveGrunt

@[member='EmotiveGrunt']

Hello sir! I am one of the LoL admins here at ADK. If you would like to hop in and play some games, feel free to join our LoL section of TS or hop into our forum page http://www.adkgamers.com/forum/35-league-of-legends/

Also feel free to add me ingame at ADK Greenshaw. Ill be on all night in about 3-4 hours.

Rookie in the house @[member='TCM Sky']

@[member='EmotiveGrunt'] Welcome to the forums feel free to come talk to any one of us league admins and get into league with us!

@[member='EmotiveGrunt']

Hello sir! I am one of the LoL admin here at ADK. If you would like to hop in and play some games, feel free to join our LoL section of TS or hop into our forum page http://www.adkgamers.com/forum/35-league-of-legends/

Also feel free to add me ingame at ADK Greenshaw. Ill be on all night in about 3-4 hours.

Thank you for the invite, i'll be sure to come visit when everything is all settled, and I finish my application :)

Rookie in the house @[member='TCM Sky']

@[member='EmotiveGrunt'] Welcome to the forums feel free to come talk to any one of us league admins and get into league with us!

Oh man, the third LoL admin in a row haha, it must be a sign X)

I'd love to play with you beautiful people, and am planning on joining the TS in a moment. :D

Shit all the other cool kids replied why didn't I!?

But I uh see that you're a fellow band nerd, I'm a trumpet, but I participated in my Highschools indoor percussion way back when...shit that was like four years ago...fuck...anyway tangent sorry, you follow DCI? Got a favorite corps? Also you doing Marching band in College if you don't mind me asking.

But I uh see that you're a fellow band nerd, I'm a trumpet, but I participated in my Highschools indoor percussion way back when...shit that was like four years ago...fuck...anyway tangent sorry, you follow DCI? Got a favorite corps? Also you doing Marching band in College if you don't mind me asking.

This is taco... he is our special admin. 

@[member='EmotiveGrunt']

make sure you hit us up in PlanetSide2 man, if you see me about wondering aimlessly it's because I'm a muppet and Spyder / Chucker / Thomas, well the list is long. . . haven't given me purpose or place, feel free to grab me and make me your personal medical bitch ><

that reads a lot worse than it typed >< hahaha

Oh man, I didn't expect to see another band kid haha.

i LOVE Drum Corps, and would love to play in The Academy before I age out P:

I have no plans on marching in college though, strictly educational purposes :/

@[member='EmotiveGrunt']

make sure you hit us up in PlanetSide2 man, if you see me about wondering aimlessly it's because I'm a muppet and Spyder / Chucker / Thomas, well the list is long. . . haven't given me purpose or place, feel free to grab me and make me your personal medical bitch ><

that reads a lot worse than it typed >< hahaha

Oh baby, a medic bitch? Looks like i can live a couple fantasies Kappa  (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

@[member='EmotiveGrunt'] I think there's at least one more band nerd somewhere in the PS2 section, but that was way back at the beginning of summer so I don't know if he's still around.  

I always wanted to do DCI, a few of my friends in my college's band do it yearly and It's pretty awesome from what they say, but exceptionally expensive.  And I can understand not wanting to take the time to do Marching Band in college, It's a giant ass commitment, but still fun, I don't regret the extra time I gotta put in.

@[member='EmotiveGrunt'] time to stop getting your post count up by answering just your introduction thread. Go out on the forums and get familiar with rest of the community. Stop posting here that's not how it works.

@[member='EmotiveGrunt'] time to stop getting your post count up by answering just your introduction thread. Go out on the forums and get familiar with rest of the community. Stop posting here that's not how it works.

That's not what I was going for at all, sorry if responding to people isn't allowed here?
I'm kidding haha, I'll go get on that now I suppose, have a good day :)