Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Th3eRaz3r

ELITE: DANGEROUS GIVE-A-WAY !!!

Th3eRaz3R is giving away a free copy of the game, Elite:Dangerous, in February.

To qualify you must:

1. Be a current ADK member in good standing.

2. Be at least 18 years old or obtain permission from your parent or guardian to accept the winnings.

3. Have a computer that meets or exceeds the hardware specifications for Elite:Dangerous. PLEASE POST YOUR COMPUTER SPECS IN YOUR ADKGAMERS.COM PROFILE.

Minimum recommended hardware specification:
  • Direct X 11
  • Quad Core CPU ( 4 x 2Ghz is a reasonable minimum)
  • 4 GB System RAM (more is always better)
  • DX 10 hardware GPU with 1GB video ram
    Nvidia GTX 260
    ATI 4870HD
  • The game client works in conjunction with server-based code to deliver its functionality / experience, and therefore requires a continuous internet connection.
Supported Operating Systems:
  • Windows 7.x
  • Windows 8.x

There are no regional restrictions, although the game may not be localised into your language.

Mac Version
Elite: Dangerous will be coming soon to Apple Macintosh computers.

Whichever version of Elite: Dangerous you buy you will get access to the PC version now and then access to the Mac version too when it is ready

4. Have a PayPal account.

5. Be present in TeamSpeak when your number is called.

Applicants for this give-a-way will be assigned a number at random, and at the conclusion of the ADK ED Monthly Event in February 2015 the winner of the monthly event will choose a number at random, and the person who's random number has been chosen will receive $60 transferred, via email or text, to their PayPal account, that they may use to purchase Elite:Dangerous.

WINNERS, OR THEIR PRE-APPROVED REPRESENTATIVE, MUST BE PRESENT IN ADK'S ELITE DANGEROUS CHAT CHANNEL AT THE END OF THE MONTHLY ADK ELITE DANGEROUS EVENT WHEN THEIR NUMBER IS CHOSEN IN ORDER TO WIN.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ENTERED IN THIS GIVE-A-WAY, PLEASE UPDATE YOUR PROFILE WITH YOUR COMPUTER SPECS AND THEN POST YOUR NAME BELOW.

This offer is void where prohibited. Edited by Th3eRaz3r

That's awesome! 

But shouldn't you copy this topic to the members only section or giveaway section as well?

count me in, I'm so hyped about both Elite Dangerous and S.C. just getting the peripherals reined and enough cash up :)  Luck o da Draw would ease that transition :) 

@[member='Th3eRaz3r']

i agree with hans, most people dont go to specific sections to look for giveaways

@[member='Th3eRaz3r']

Will february 2 be too late to enter? I am not a member yet but confident I will be accepted then

I don't think that that will be to late. I don't think we'll be drawing a winner until after that date.

Just a head up though, I resigned my commission today as an ED Vice Marshall.  I have offered to  still provide the funding for this give-a-way, but the details on when the winner will be announce is in the air for now.

I stepped down as Vice Marshall, then I got the flu last week and was out of work. For those reasons, and to allow more people to join in the give-a-way, I'm postponing the drawing of the winner till March.

Would like to get my hands on Elite Dangerous!

Here are my computer specs! xD I just copied and pasted things from a DxDiag report. :D

Machine name: BRYAN-PC
Operating System: Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64-bit (6.3, Build 9600) (9600.winblue_r3.140827-1500)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: MSI
System Model: MS-7850
BIOS: V1.4
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8134MB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series

TeamSpeak name: 

LegallyBlindCake

Forum name: 

LegallyBlindCake

I'm happy to announce that I've given the green light to our Sky Marshalls on the give-a-way and have instructed PayPal to move the funds from my bank account to my PayPal account, which will take 3-5 days to complete; therefore, the winner will be determined at the conclusion of the next ADK ED event. 

One change though, you need not be present to win, but please ensure that you follow the other conditions listed above.

Good luck to all!