Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Settingzz

WHO DOESN'T LIKE TATTOOS?!

Now being only 17 with four tattoos, I find it hard to understand why anyone could dislike tattoos?! They're a work of art and I think they tell a story that will follow you for a lifetime. What are your opinions on tattoos?

Edited by Settingzz

Well for me they are as natural as any thing a human does. :)
But i can't understand those doing it for fashion, using piercings and tattoos as fashion accessories. I mean those who think they would impress people if they will become something they aren't, the so called posers.

And about art, they are art in the purest way, just the artist needs to have a good hand and they can do magic.

Wish ya many more tattoos. :)

Edited by suckahell

Society norms are changing.  I watch football games with my elderly father and EVERY game he says, disapprovingly, "look at the tattoos".  For your generation, its art.

Haha I love them! I'm going to be a tattoo artist after I finish an apprenticeship :P I definitely believe they are a work of art. I drew the tattoo I'll be getting when I was like 11 and it means a lot to me. I think they can be kind of addicting to

I've been interested in tattoos a while now, I love body art! Even though I'm still a bit young to get a tattoo I'd really love one!

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo with the name of someone when I'm older, probably my lovaaaah. ;p

I personally don't like majority of tattoos because I don't really find them attractive to my eye but certain tattoos that are smaller and more personal I do like

Tattoo's are awesome, I have 4 now, 2 done here in the UK and 2 by an online friend from my Mechwarrior days when I visited Florida in 2007. One Welsh dragon, 1 Slipknot tribal S, my daughters name and a football (soccer) related tattoo with the YNWA (You'll Never Walk Alone) and 5 stars for Liverpool's 5 European Cup wins. 

I am aiming for a full sleeve in the summer which will mix around my Slipknot tattoo. 

I think tattoo's are great, but people should consider having them in a place that's concealable if there is any intention of working in a professional (white collar) setting. I've seen people turned down for good jobs because of a tattoo on a wrist, neck, etc.

Edited by lvcircuit

I have two tattoos, and I want more. Unfortunately my boyfriend doesn't want me to get anymore. He says my skin is so fair that's I ruined it in the spots where I have tats. Personally I like them though. I think it is a generation thing. My mother cried when she found out I had gotten a tat

I don't mind tattoos but will never get one personally. I just can't think of a single thing that I could commit to my body for the rest of my life. People change and I don't think I'm an exception.

I have a cobra head tattoo on my left shoulder. I want to get a back piece of a phoenix rising from the flame but the size and detail I would would cost alot.

On a side note have a pentacle brand on right shoulder

glad to see you posting... Like the idea of a pentacle....that'll be my next tat

Man tattoos are amazing, I got a full sleeve tattoo on my right arm, and then i got some other tattoos..... that are on my left leg and one on my shoulder.  Its awesome to have tattoos, it expresses who you are when people look at them.

I don't have any  tattoos yet ( i'm 29)  i have been thinking of getting one fore yet just don't have the funds and i'm not sure what i want to get. I see it as a ultimate form of art 

nice i've been thinking of getting a dragon on the right shoulder with the tail warped around my arm not sure on the type on dragon yet, iv'e always  liked dragons since i was a child i had a mystic tell me i had the soul of a dragon once 

nice i've been thinking of getting a dragon on the right shoulder with the tail warped around my arm not sure on the type on dragon yet, iv'e always liked dragons since i was a child i had a mystic tell me i had the soul of a dragon once

a mystic huh ?! That's so cool