Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
zombiewolf

Hello ADK Community

Hello to everyone in ADK, My ign is ZombieWolf in most of the games or ussually Patacon_ve, i have been playing games since i was young played but never joined a community this big so this is a first time for me.

I've played a lot on different ADK servers since TF2 but  never gave a try to play with you people so I'm here to play with everyone and ptfo with you. As of now i'm playing:

Battefield Bad Compay 2

Battlefield 3

Battlefield 4

Warframe

Titanfall

Well I kind of a lone wolf while playing but i pay attention to my team needs and give all the support i can to everyone there, I hope to meet many of you in game and spend some quality time chatting and shooting a lot xD

Thank you all for your welcoming words, I'll be active on weekend as I started the University it would be hard for me to play normally, but as soon as I can I'll log into TS and start some shooting mostly in Battlefield and TF2