Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
stoopidrob

How's it goin!

Just droppin by to say hello. You might not all know me yet, but that's ok. Eventually hopefully.

I'll be sure to start stopping by the TS server, and as always, continue to play in the ADK servers.

Welp, not much to me, I'm 21, married, and currently serving Active Duty in the Air Force for the past 2 years. Of course they chose Cannon AFB in freakin New Mexico to station me, so it pretty much sucks here. But that's ok. I pass the time gaming it up or spending it with the wife :].

Oh and if you see me and Se7enn in the same server, watch out for the double engineer tag team duo! (Psssst.... we love to Jav you! And if not that, at least RPG's into the back of your tank, or the snipers in Antenna!)

Hey there stoopidrob!

First, I just want to say thank you for serving in our military, its an honor to have you here!

I have quite a few friends in the airforce as well but they are spread out all over with one even being in Hawaii right now -.-"

In any case, thanks for taking the time to chat to us on our forums!

We hope you enjoy our ADK servers as we pride ourselves in their performance and efficiency.

If you ever have any issues, our admins are always around, if not in the open, usually.....in the shadows... (@admin "reasons why") is the magic words to make them appear.

I hope to meet you sometime, but its Spring break for me right now and I am trying to regenerate brain cells and recover from the rape that is occurring at my college (educational rape)..

See you on the Battlefield or TeamSpeak :)