Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
Rhizen

Favourite Basketball Team?

Well i am not a huge fan of basketball but my favourite team is the LA Lakers. The reason i support that team is because my parents are fans of the Lakers so it inevitable that i would also become a fan of the Lakers. So comment your favourite basketball team, why you support that team and your biggest rival in the NBA.

I'm a Die-Hard Knicks Fan.

I truly think we might become one of the top 3 teams in the league with our new roster. 

If Rose can return to '11 form and finish at the hole whenever he pleases he'll be deadly in the popular style of shooting threes. Melo is going to put up 20 a night, Noah is a dominant center who can control the key. Porzingis is going to be one of the best players in the league, and Lee is a reliable shooter who can also finish around the rim.

Biggest issue is that we arent meshing. Everyone is trying to take hold of the team whereas it should be left to Rose to control the offense instead of Melo trying to play point. its to be expected though since they're together for such a short time. They'll become super dominant in later seasons when they get to learn whos going to do what on the team.