Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
jonas_millan

how did you get you summoner name?

Much to everyone's disbelief the Phreak part is because my names Phil and I'm most certainly weird, so Phreak, and then I may or may not have a slight obsession with tacos, and thus Phreaktaco was born

I got mine many years ago back when I was still a child playing CS 1.5. There was a player whos name was Skywall_LpLk and he was a god at Counter-strike.

He ended up retiring and I took over his handle. I went from Skywall_LpLk  > Skywall_E-merge > Skywall > TCM Sky.

This has been over many, many years of gaming.

Last name is Greenhaw, people kept adding an S for some reason making it Greenshaw. I just figured i might as well use it since thats what everyone called me anyways.

well i was little and I was a pyro maniac, just a tad bit obsessed with fire but yet couldn't think of anything in front of it so I was playing a board game called settlers of catan and thus settleflame was born lol. yah dorky i know.

Long long time ago, before ADK, AOB (the founder), myself and others were in a group that played DoD. I was young and australian so people used to call me a baby Koala, a baby koala is called a Joey (much like a baby kangaroo) thus my name was born. Also the reason why AOB keeps making references to my extended family being koala's or i look like a koala and also why I am branded Chief Koala.

Edited by Joey

Originally, my summoner name was OliviaJoy...BUT due to the fact that my name was obviously feminine, I felt like I wasn't getting enough constructive criticism when making mistakes...So I changed my name to JohnnyxSavage after my son...& now if I fuck up or play like shit I get told how to do things correctly instead of guys just telling me it's ok because I'm a girl! Helped my gameplay a ton!

You need to test post? Careful with that, recruitment admins are very picky on their post requirements haha

Sent from My iPhone. Edited by Joey

I'm a ts admin someone said couldn't post here..

my bad... phone doesn't tell me what rank posters are... I just see posts like that and instantly think its a new recruit learning the ropes. Giving a helping hand is what I'm here for, along other things.

I was a motarded comm Marine at one point and somehow ended up with Orderwire, which is something used in satellite communications...

I used to write short stories when I was younger and Arxon Havenloft was the name of one of my characters.  I've actually got about a dozen different names that I'm quite fond of.  When I started to play Ultima Online when it came out in the late '90s I used Arxon as my main character's name.  I've been using it ever since.

I used the name creamz0r originally. After that, f4tcack and then name changed to creamg1rl. The name stems from me liking the band "Cream" with Jack Bruce and Eric Clapton and having a penchant for drinking a shit ton of Cream Soda. The "girl" is because of an ex I used to have.

Mine Is Imagine Snakes. If you have ever seen the TV show "THE UNIT" the leader is called snakedoctor. so as the leader in my group i adopted that name. After the band Imagine Dragons came out i loved their name and decided to add my old name into it. 

Mine is Euphorix, My brother gave me this name a long time ago when i was 12 and we started played games together, im not really sure of the origin but ive kept it and i love the name.

My original name was toxicDemon but I actually got a warning for offensive name IDK HOW so I changed it to jonnybravo since that was my nickname growing up lol I was kind of happy it was not taken

myGnomies, growing up friends would call me the Gnome King because they all kept losing their liters and I would "Find them" lol.. So with Gnomes having a history of mischief and theft, thus the nickname came. So I used Gnome King as a handle for a long time, it felt childish or something after a while I decided to change it up. 

So I was watching Gnomeo and Juliet with my nieces one day and the line "Who's your gnomie now?" so I came up with my gnomies as a handle. The lower case "my" and capital "G" came from the old old Counter Strike hacking group/clan myG0t or myGot (However they spelled it). :D:D 

Edited by myGnomies

Mine is "LustyBanana" 

Got it from my childish 12 years old perverted mind XD. Kinda mixed the Banana and the reproduction 

part together along with the "Lusty" so people can kinda guess what my IGN really means XD. 

KruSuPhy has been my IGN for everything since I was like 10, until some of my IRL friends started the McGoozles, and since KruSuPhy McGoozle doesn't sound fun, Krewsy McGoozle was born.