Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
  • Announcements

• Dowin

=ADK= Discord Link   04/24/2017

Come join us in =ADK= Discord To download the Discord app go here: https://discordapp.com/   Discord is going to have a small learning curve over teamspeak so be prepared, but the fellow members as well as the Admins will gladly help you if you have any issues with installing or using the app. Once you have Discord installed all that's left to do is click the button below.   Welcome to the future of the =ADK= Community.   Click Here To Join! 
jonas_millan

how did you get you summoner name?

I honestly just got confused when it asked for my name. I put my real name on accident and that was my summoner name. My login name was what I tried to use as my summoner name. haha

So when i started playing lol it was 2012 and i was 11 so i decided it was a great idea to name myself DARKBLADEZER, after much ridicule at my MLG choice i decided to rename myself to MachoKaiser XD im a morde main and i thought it was about time i went to second base B)

I got my summoner name when i was little my dad always called me knickyknuckles. I still use it now on steam and other names that is why i call myself Knuckles.

I use Magzgamer a lot ._. but I made up the name back around when black ops 1 released o: that was a long time ago. Now I still use it.

Well, my current summoner name has been my name for years, but I did go by "Hi im Bane" for a couple weeks.  It was mainly due to the fact I enjoyed playing singed, and got his "Augmented" skin.  My buddy said "hi bane!" to me, so I changed it to "Hi im Bane" for roughly 3 months.  It was then changed back to ShawKill after :P

Edited by ShawKill

I pretty much always went by the name Apollo Manton which was my EVE character name that i created when i was very young. As i got a bit older the name didnt really mesh with anything but EVE so i started to think about what i could replace it with. I had heard of the Korean top laner ssumday and i kind of liked the sound of it. It can mean a lot, like having a desire to improve, or being patient. Finally, capitalized the entire thing because i had to use a zero for the o and it looked better capitalized. 

Well I wanted something that was relativly short and was kind of funny, and to my amazement DIMEBAG was still available. My name before was iGAUGE which GAUGE has always been my name but now i just go by DIMEBAG

I originally used to use the tag, Ragnar - Its from Dragon Warrior i through IV for Nintendo (My first gaming love) - I then created Anarcko which is a playoff of Anarchy, showing my rebellious side back in my youth, and the name has stuck throughout my gaming career. First time punching in Anarcko was back in 1996 for the highscore boards of Astroids, a standup arcade game.

I'm a ts admin someone said couldn't post here..

LOLOLOLOLOL! Why don't you be so insufficient that a VA doesn't recognize you.

Anyways. My summoner name is based from an evolution of my username. DayZ groups disliked how me and my Mercs dominated the servers. They tacked Vladimir to it as an ode from my no bullshit plain spoken temperament.

TL;DR I'm an asshole and calling me Vladimir Zsadist makes them feel like they're firing back or some shit. Edited by Zsadist

nope hasnt.. im not zsadist enough to do something like that a to a va

I'm one of if not the oldest VA I believe, thank you very much... Not in terms of age, I'm probably the youngest in that regard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited by Joey

FedoraSteve

Pretty self-explanatory really lol.  My name is Steve and I dress in a suit and tie and wear a sweet Fedora.  Just sort of put it all together.

Edited by FedoraSteve

My old name Sexisbadmmkay was removed by riot because people liked to report it, and then I had it replaced with "KawaiiPrince" at the recommendation of my girlfriend oh boy

I kill people... sooo yeah.  It is my goal in every game to have the most kills and/or the most damage to champs. Even if I am the supt (Go fk your self ADC its my kill!). 

Edited by serialkiller