Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Spud

The last post ???

Ok people this is my last post to be a member of ADK. You guys don't really know me but I hate to type. I do alot of typing at the salt mine so its something i really really hate to do. I am also a procrastinator so I have put this off untill the last day before I have to start the proscess over again. So this is the last one. I do not have to do another one. this is the one. I can play the games that I life no that I love to play. You ask me why? because this is the last one. not one more not one less. just this one. No longer do I get the ramdom poke in TS from you know who telling me that I still have 17 more post to do.8 more post to do. I will thank that little voice for advising me of of the short time that I have. It is now done I do not have to do any more. Yes I will be in game. I will be on TS. but I will not post any more. Why do you ask because that is the last one. this is the end. not one more. I will read all the post that i want to to get the information that you good people have type in your post but I for one will not type any more.

Spud

Posts like this make me sad. You could have made a normal post just like your other 21 posts. I can understand your frustration however you didn't have to create a post expressing it.

- Viper

Ok people this is my last post to be a member of ADK. You guys don't really know me but I hate to type. I do alot of typing at the salt mine so its something i really really hate to do. I am also a procrastinator so I have put this off untill the last day before I have to start the proscess over again. So this is the last one. I do not have to do another one. this is the one. I can play the games that I life no that I love to play. You ask me why? because this is the last one. not one more not one less. just this one. No longer do I get the ramdom poke in TS from you know who telling me that I still have 17 more post to do.8 more post to do. I will thank that little voice for advising me of of the short time that I have. It is now done I do not have to do any more. Yes I will be in game. I will be on TS. but I will not post any more. Why do you ask because that is the last one. this is the end. not one more. I will read all the post that i want to to get the information that you good people have type in your post but I for one will not type any more.

Spud

I understand your frustration, alot of people do think the same way about the application requirements...

But ADK is a very big community centered around people supporting it in different ways. One of those ways is to join in on conversatons in the forums, posting your opinions and ideas etc. and helping others. It's not a necessity perhaps, but as an ADK member it's something you could consider putting some effort into. Spending time in game with the community is of course also a way of supporting the community, but that's not what it's all about... You shouldn't see your application as some peril you never have to deal with again, even if you hate posting and typing so much.

My thoughts on this.  You knew the requirements prior to submitting your application did you not?  You read everything that they told you to read prior to putting in that shining application that stated for the entire community that "I wish to join your community and play games and have fun and what not"  So you knew this was coming.  You knew that this community wants more than people just lurking.  They want active people to play and talk with.  That's the whole point of a community.  Like just yesterday i found out that my AMD core isn't actually quad core.  It's Dual core, which is why BF 4 keeps eating every bit of system resources it can get its hands on.  By posting and asking questions you learn and grow as a person and a community member.  Welcome to it man.  Just hope you don't feel that other human interaction is a boring requirement.

Sean

The Unwashed Otaku