• Announcements

• AOBLXIX

Welcome To The Updated Forums v1.0 [READ RIGHT NOW]   04/18/2016

Hello Members and Friends of =ADK=,   As you can see not only is the look a plain look right now but the software is completely upgraded as well. We apologize that it took a little longer to at least get online for you.    Some things that still need to be completed: Fix a 500 ISE When Trying to Edit Profiles Update Android App to make it compatible with new forums | has been pushed to Google Play Store. You should see update soon All ads breaking site width on mobile devices (Not the android app) Update Menu With All Links There will probably be some placeholders for the time being that won't work. Please be patient as we get them updated. Custom Profile Fields And Profile Information Side Bar for Forums Index Side Bar for Main Homepage Get our Form Submission up and running Recruitment Is Currently Suspended For the Time Being All Admin Applications Are Suspended For The Time Being H1Z1 A Different Kind Just Survive Server Key Applications Are On Hold Due To High Server Pop All Ban - Requests/Disputes/Submissions are currently on hold until Forms are running again Donations are currently offline until we can upgrade the current donation software. If you want to donate please reach out to a Veteran Admin, Lead Veteran Admin or Community Manager to point you in the right direction.  All store purchases are currently suspended until we get things running smoothly Steam Logins Might Be Broken - Currently Looking Into This If your steam login is broken please communicate with a Lead VA or Community Manager if you would like to be able to login without waiting for steam logins to be fixed.  Visual update of website will be in the near future. This first update was merely a software update. We will keep you updated on future Visual Updates The Front Page of the website has a lot of missing elements, and is broken so we might have it offline for the time and just have the forums be the main page for us.    I believe this is everything that needs to be mentioned right now, if there is anything else it will be added here so please make sure you check back often as we will cross everything off as it's completed.    Thank you for your support and patience during this upgrade!     AOB and All =ADK= Leadership
Bromance

ADK Gamers Fantasy Football league now open!

25 posts in this topic

Sign up to day!, No experience necessary! Football knowledge is a must, but no need to be an expert! Prizes awarded for top 3 teams (yet to be announced, but will be before draft day).

There will be an automated draft, and a basic set up. Can continue to adjust settings as required and requested.

[url=http://www.adkgamers.com/index.html/_/adknews/othernews/adk-gamers-fantasy-football-league-now-open-r285]This post has been promoted to an article[/url]

Lets go players.... No takers for getting DOMINATED.... Few promised, and I am sure a few more will show! LETS GO!!! sign up at the above link

okay after diving face first into this years NFL FF interface (what a mess it is) I'll clear up how to join the league.

Step one: After you have made your NFL.com account login and visit the link below

[url="http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin"]http://fantasy.nfl.c...ivateleaguejoin[/url]

once you go there....

Step two: type in "835218" for the league ID. Password adkgamers

Step three: once you have inputted the league ID and password click continue and make your team name!
once you have done that confirm and start becoming a fantasy football geek!
The automated draft takes place on[u] September 3rd[/u]. which is after preseason, and week 1 regular season weekend starts September 9th.

to set up your pre draft rankings, keeping track of who you want, you mouseover "my team" and click "pre-draft rankings"
1 person likes this

edited Hoole's post to add the password. Thanks Hoole for the better explanation. That's team work, but your still going down!

this is what you think...until you see my draft rankings...hopefully it goes well. May the best man win and by best i mean me and by man i mean not you.
1 person likes this

For those of you that forgot or havent seen this before.... just a reminder that the ADK Fantasy football 2012-2013 league is now open, a complete instructional is posted above as to how to join the leage etc. It would be awesome if we could get like 7+ more people in it. Maybe if theres enough interest we can chip in for a prize at the end such as a jersey, steam/amazon gift card or something like that.

For you guys and gals that are not familiar with it, it's super easy to learn with NFL.com's system and we can talk you through just about anything. The best part of it should be the shit talking involved. DRAFT NIGHT IS SEPT 13 and its automated, if we get enough people who want it though im sure we could change it to live draft so we can talk shit and fuck each other over in TS3 :)

Dont be shy come join the fun!

FUCK YA!!!! only need 6+ more guys, lets do this shit-talk-a-thon!

I've got too much to do but would love to see more people involved in this!

@[member='AOBLXIX'] they have an app for that. NFLFFL app...for serious. COME ON GUYS JOIN THE AOBBOWL....since we cant have a shivabowl....

EEEK american passball... :P you can't really call it football, you barely use your feet on the ball. well for what I've seen of the game anyway. I have no knowledge nor would it be possible for me to follow so all i can wish is you all good luck! :)
1 person likes this

4 teams so far? Lets go guys, need a few more up before i "open" it to the public!

replayed to your notice. Thank you!!! NEED MORE TEAMS TO DOMINATE....

I opened the league up. No password should be needed, and open to the public to hopefully get more teams. 6 teams is a good number, but more MAY help keep the points down some and every one has a better chance.

Let me know if we have any issues joining! Get your friends and co-workers to join up!!!!!

We got 6! that is 5 teams about to get smashed!!! anyone else like to lose!!! Just saying man!

Getting every one together all at once.... 99% someone will not make it. Even I start work soon but will be working 7pm to 7am 3 or 4 days a week sometimes weekends and sometimes during the week. To schedule something before 7PM CST and have all the teams show... I would like to, but feel this auto draft is the fairest way for the ADK setup.

just sayin...go look at the scores...hoole in the lead slappin dat ass like he dont want it.
1 person likes this

Dropped the players I could from Llama's team. Please wait till tuesday to get any from waiver wire!

I can't get in and I WANT IN!!!!!! Huge Football guy <-----------------------

Edited by Mexicutioner